Kodi for mac : Kodi is an entertainment application that you must have. Whatever your device platform and OS, you do not need to worry. This app is a multi-platform application that can be installed on various devices. As android tv box, android mobile, personal computer and more. If you have a MacOS based device, macbook pro, macbook air or iMac you can also install kodi on your mac.
Is Kodi Safe and Legal for Mac?
Kodi is a legal application, so it’s safe for your mac. However, Kodi users in UK, USA, Australia, Ireland, France, Canada and Germany have received copyright infringement notices as a result of using Kodi Certain add-ons. There is nothing illegal about downloading and installing this app. The legal issues from the fact that a lot of movie add-ons and live TV Plugins do get their content from pirated sources.
How to Install Kodi for Mac?
- First you have to download kodi 17 krypton dmg from this link or here.
- Open dmg you’ve download.
- Drag and drop kodi app to application folder.
- Click kodi icon, there will be notification “Kodi can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer”. Don’t worry about that, this app is safe and legal. For more explanation of this, you can read Kodi Can’t Open Mac.
- To open kodi hold down the Control key and click the application icon. From the contextual menu choose Open.
- Finally, you can open kodi on your mac.
Finally, you can enjoy kodi by playing your local file or from online source. To play file such as movie, live tv and sports stream from online sources you must install add on to your kodi. You can install it from kodi repository or third party repository. There is a lot of addon you can install to your kodi. You can install movies addon, music addon, tv shows addon and much more.